Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Great Deal: 25% Off Everything This Friday At Garden Apothecary On Court Street

oo
IMG_2570
(photo credit: Kelvin V.)
IMG_2560 1
IMG_2556
Carroll Gardens resident and reader Kelvin passed along news that Garden Apothecary  at 525 Court Street will discount everything in its store by 25% this coming Friday, November 27th.
The apothecary is open from 8 am to 8 pm, so stop on by and stock up on shampoo, diapers, vitamins, and everything else you may need, including toys and some gift items.

525 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Between 9th Street and Garnet Street
Phone: (718) 858-8299



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope their business survives. They are so nice, the pharmacist is very helpful, and they have a nice selection at good prices. Such a pleasure compared to the empty disorganized shelves of CVS (Not to mention that dank mold smell they've never gotten rid of from that water main or sewer break that happened years ago!!! I avoid that CVS at all costs!)

Anonymous said...

I also hope they will be around for a long time. I try to shop there as much as possible. Their service is great and they have such wonderful things in the store. They are actually better in price than CVS on things that I have bought. I haven't filled a prescription in the pharmacy yet but my neighbors who have tell me the pharmacists are really nice. It may be inconvenient for some who don't live really close but I hope the people of Carroll Gardens and Red Hook will come and support this small business instead of making the fat cats at CVS richer.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. This place is a delight.

Anonymous said...

I hope they survive too, but I must be purchasing the wrong things. I've noticed their prices to be 10-20% more than CVS or Rite Aid.